One of the downsides of online retailing is that it is much easier for a shopper to abandon their cart at the checkout and go. In the in-store shopping world, there’s a certain embarrassment factor to collecting a cart full of goods then casually strolling out when the cashier tells you how much it’s going to cost. Not so online, and as a consequence some 68% of carts are abandoned, according to the Baymard Institute – a figure published in January 2016.
So how do you get them to buy and, perhaps more pertinently, how do you get those who abandon to come back?
This FREE ebook from eSeller and Dotmailer tells you how to overcome the abandonment issue and convert those visitors to sales.
- Responsiveness reaps rewards: 5 step guide to email for...
- The Ultimate Retail Guide to the Holiday Season 2015
- The eSeller Guide to Marketing
- Selling Online via eBay and Amazon
- 67 Tips for Building Live Chat Success
- An eSeller Introduction to Mobile Commerce
- SEO Strategy: A Crash Course
- How to Make Your Customers Love You
- The eSeller Guide to Sourcing and Selling Products