Discover how to get your customers swarming to you with this quick guide to creating, monitoring and acting on customer buzz.
Ian Monk of Bathrooms.com says ‘As an online retailer, social media is an effective way of listening to what customers are saying about us, but more importantly being able to respond and have two- way communications.’
So learn why buzz matters, discover the methods of measuring it and get down to buzziness (too much?).
- Eight ways to create a buzz around a product launch
- How Mania Mia creates customer buzz
- What it all costs
- Five great tools to help you monitor customer buzz
- Classic mistakes in dealing with buzz
- Transforming negative buzz about your brand
- Customer buzz Q&A: Ian Monk of Bathrooms.com
You must be logged in to download these resources: log in below, if you have a username and password, or register here