Selling online is made simple with eSeller’s latest ebook offering. 32 million Brits bought online last year, the UK retail market is worth £77 Billion in 2012 and both figures are consistently growing – ecommerce is a growth industry you can’t ignore. This latest title from eSeller shows you how to get online and selling within a month. From setting up your website, finding customers, making your first sales and finding ecommerce outlets to suit you – this seriously short guide will walk you through the basics of how to sell online successfully.
You must be logged in to download these resources: log in below, if you have a username and password, or register here
- UK Commerce in numbers
- Why on Earth ecommerce?
- How to set up and sell in 30 days
- Find your first 50 customers
- The perfect ecommerce business plan in 10 steps
- 5 steps to boosting online sales
- Should you be on eBay or Amazon?
- Make your brand stand out from the crowd
- Once you're selling: How to calculate gross profit
- Selling stories: Mike Parker, co-founder of BuyaParcel.com
- Selling stories: Tabitha Potts, founder of Mimimyne
- Sales tips for top ecommerce businesses
Once you've mastered this title you might also be interested in our ebooks 'Everything you need to know about selling on Facebook' and 'Everything you need to know about selling on Pinterest'.