Facing up to social media you want to know why is Facebook important for ecommerce and who will buy what on Facebook? Answering these questions and more is the easy to read and quick to implement eSeller guide to selling on Facebook. Figure out what top brands already know; Facebook is more than Farmville requests, holiday photos and inappropriate pokes, it is a thriving centre for marketing, selling and retaining customers. As a money maker Facebook commerce or F-Commerce is predicted to be worth almost £20bn globally by 2015.
eSeller walks you through setting up your Facebook shop and reveals how you can access Facebook’s 526 million daily users, generate leads and increase sales. Selling on Facebook – now that is worth a ‘like’.
Businesses cannot afford to ignore Facebook and you will not want to ignore this guide. Download below.
You may also be interested in Everything you need to know about selling on Pinterest.
You must be logged in to download these resources: log in below, if you have a username and password, or register here
- How to set up a Facebook shop
- How to maximise your exposure on Facebook
- Facebook as a marketing medium
- Using EdgeRank
- The 20 Shopping Apps you need to know
- Three social commerce pitfalls
- And seven ways to get it right...
- Seamus Whittingham and Julie Priddle of ChannelAdvisor
- Jonny Rosemount of DBD Media
- Pascal Podvin of Compario
- Kevin Newman of SiteVisibility
- Ruslan Fazlyev of Ecwld