How do you get that magic feeling of the ‘in-store’ experience from our online equivalents? This quick read reveals the twelve easy steps to creating the ‘in-store’ online. Personalisation, live chat, great photography, virtual fitting experiences and video all play a part in taking the best of bricks of mortar into the digital landscape. In-store? Online? After this eSeller eBook you won’t be able to tell the two apart.
- What do bricks and mortar shops have that we don’t?
- Every customer is an individual
- How cutting-edge fashion sites serve customers
- The case for great photography
- Create the sales assistant experience with live chat
- Offering tailored discounts and more
- Virtual fitting rooms
- Let your customers wander around your store
- How video is influencing buying decisions online
- Getting back to basics with people power
- Explore the full potential of online
- Five of the big trends in online shopping
With expert contributions from:
- Allyson Tremblay, UK Sales Director at SDL Fredhopper
- Shawn Cabral, Marketing Director at Sitecore UK
- David Brint, Sales and Marketing Director at SpinMe
- Luiz Kemmer, Head of Operations at Realtime
- Chris Gorell Barnes, Chief Executive at Adjust Your Set
- Tony Heyworth, International Marketing Director at LiverPerson
- Richard Britton, CEO at CloudSense
You might also be interested in eSeller title: How to make your customers love you .
You must be logged in to download these resources: log in below, if you have a username and password, or register here